NavianceCharlotte Catholic High School is pleased to provide sophomores, juniors and seniors, Family Connection from Naviance, a Web-based service designed especially for students and parents.
Family Connection is a comprehensive Web site that parents and students can use to help in making decisions about colleges and careers.
Family Connection is linked with Counselor's Office, a service that we use in the Guidance Office to track and analyze data about college and career plans, so it provides up-to-date information that's specific to our school.Family Connection will allow parents and your high school student to:
- Get involved in the planning and advising process - Build a resume, complete on-line surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
- Research colleges - Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from students who have already applied
- Sign up for college visits - Find out which colleges are visiting our school and sign up to attend those sessions
- Family Connection also lets us share information with parents and students about up-coming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other Web resources for college and career information.
In addition, the site includes a link that your child can use to send us an e-mail message. To visit our school's Family Connection site, use your Web browser to connect to: http://connection.naviance.com/cchs/To Activate Your Account:
Use the personalized registration code. To set up your Naviance account as a new user you will need to create a password and provide an email address. If you have already registered, you can skip this step.
We hope that you will find this resource helpful. If you have further questions about Family Connection, please contact Celia Smith in the Guidance Office.
- For returning users, the email address and password you provided during registration will be your way to sign into your account. You may also sign in as a guest using the password, catholic.
- If you do not know your registration code, please contact the guidance office for assistance.
- Each code may be used only once. Once you have your own account, you will sign in using the user name and password you chose during the registration process.