2017 Alumni Basketball Tournament
Format and Rules
- The tournament is a double-elimination format (two-game minimum for all teams)
- The championship game will be played at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday
- All games are played full-court
- All games consist of two 20-minute halves
- Halftime is six minutes long
- Each team gets four 60-second time-outs
- High school rules apply
- The clock will run except for injuries, time-outs, and foul shots. The clock will stop on all whistles during the last minute of each half
- If a team’s lead exceeds 20 points, the clock will run continuously (during injuries and foul shots, but time-outs still may be taken)
Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the first game to check in. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to all other games. We have many games to fit into a tight schedule, and it’s best for all participants if we stay on time.
All player participation fees must be paid in full in order to play. All players must be CCHS alumni and on the team roster prior to the first game in order to play. Players may not be added to the roster once tournament play begins.
No teams can be added after 10:00 PM, Monday November 20. Brackets will be released Tuesday, November 21. Players may pay at the door (cash or check) if necessary, but we ask that you pay online in advance if at all possible. All players paying at the door are charged the full price of $40 (no age-related discounts).
Reversible, numbered jerseys are preferred.
Concessions (drinks and snacks) will be available for purchase both days.
We look forward to seeing you on Friday and Saturday!