The Mission of the Catholic Schools in the Diocese of Charlotte is to proclaim the Good News of the Gospel and to provide a religious and academic program that allows each student to develop spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, physically and socially, so that each is prepared to live and serve in a changing society as a self-respecting citizen.
The mission of the Special Needs Programs is to be committed to identifying the most successful learning environment for each student so that each student achieves academic success.
- To assist the school community in identifying students needing additional educational support.
- To provide direct specialized instruction for students who have been identified as having a disability or who are struggling in the classroom academically.
- To support teachers in providing differentiated instruction to meet the unique learning needs of all students.
- To support parents who are seeking information, support and/or services for their child who requires additional assistance in achieving academic, emotional, behavioral, and social success.
- To provide parents with information regarding other educational opportunities should we be unable to meet the needs of a student.