Ignite a love of learning in children at Charlotte Catholic High School. There are teaching jobs – and then there is an education career with us.
Charlotte Catholic High School offers the kind of career that gives you the opportunity to do what you love in a meaningful, mission-driven environment. Join us in forming students who are virtuous, who succeed no matter where life takes them, and who pursue excellence with salvation as their ultimate goal.
Charlotte Catholic hosts an immersive, accessible and authentically Catholic environment where you’ll join a community of caring and dedicated faculty, staff and families.
Southern comfort meets urban bustle in Charlotte! Frequently ranked one of the best places to live in the United States, the city sits on the border of North and South Carolina with easy access to major metropolitan areas along the East Coast. As one of the fastest growing cities in the United States due to its geographical convenience, you can find just about anything in Charlotte and its neighboring areas. 20 minutes north of our beautiful campus is Charlotte Douglas International Airport, which is the 10th largest airport in the United States servicing 180 destinations!
The following benefits are provided for Charlotte Catholic employees:
- Paid Pregnancy and Parental Leave
- Medical (3 plan options), Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Company-paid Term Life Insurance
- Company-paid Long-term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid basic AD&D Insurance
- Several voluntary insurance options, e.g., Short-term Disability, Supplemental Life, Identify Protection, Legal Assistance, etc.
- Up to 7% employer contributions into a 403(b) retirement plan
- Generous paid time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development Fund
- Mentoring Program