Men's and Women's Cross Country (Fall)
Congratulations to the 2022 Men's Cross Country team for finishing runner-up at the 4A State Championship on Nov 5, 2022. The men also won the Conference and Regional meets for the second year in a row. Go Cougars!!!
Cross Country is a Varsity and JV fall sport at Charlotte Catholic. No previous running experience is necessary. For more information regarding CCHS Cross Country, please contact Coach Evan Georges at email@example.com Team Parent is Trish Canon. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All runners and parents should be on GroupMe as this is our primary communication tool.
Follow us on Instagram @cchs.xctf
** Spring 2023 there will be an interest meeting and we will pick a day to visit Holy Trinity middle school. More info will be posted here. Unofficial Captains Practice will start in late June. First official practice is Aug 1st 2023 at 7.30am at McMullen 51 Greenway at 7.30am.
- Stay hydrated and slow down the pace when it’s really hot
- Be safe! Cars > Humans so obey traffic. Run with the team, a friend, parent/sibling bike alongside of you
- Never run alone! Run with at least 1 teammate and/or a phone
- If you are injured or sick, rest and seek medical help if it is affecting your stride and performance
- If you do another competitive sport, run but reduce the amount of time you run.
- Please try to run some on your family vacations. At least try every other day, get a sibling, parent or uncle to bike along side or run with you.