Charlotte Catholic's official scheduled date for the 2019 Heart of a Champion Day is Saturday, 6/1/2019.
Free sports phyiscals to all rising 9th-12th grade enrolled at Charlotte Catholic High School on Saturday, June 1, 2019. Registration is CLOSED; if you did not previously register you cannot attend this event. Physicals will be given at a Atrium Health facility, and ahtletes must ride the bus to the location from Charlotte Catholic.
Drop-off location: Charlotte Catholic High School
Drop-off date/time: Saturday, June 1 @12:30 pm
Pick-up location: Charlotte Catholic High School
Pick-up time: 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm (this time is an estimate)
Parent drop-off time: 2:00 pm
For location - Reach out to a team parent, school athletic trainers, or athletic director.
- Your student will receive an athletic physical examination and heart screening without parent/guardian present.
- You may not take your student directly to the event unless they are taking the SAT that day.
- This athletic physical will be valid for the entire school year.
- Please wear a t-shirt and shorts (girls do NOT wear sports bras).
- Avoid using creams, powders, oils on on chest before event.
- If applicable, wear contacts or glasses.
- No physical activit 1-2 hours before event.
- Avoid caffeine before event.
Registration is CLOSED