Men's and Women's Cross Country (Fall)
Cross Country is a Varsity and JV fall sport at Charlotte Catholic. No previous running experience is necessary. For more information regarding CCHS Cross Country, please contact Coach Bobby Conrad at email@example.com. Team Parent is Trish Canon. Contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All runners and parents should be on GroupMe as this is our primary communication tool.
GroupMe Signup... Runners Only
GroupMe Signup... Parents Only
Follow us on Instagram @cchs.xctf
- Stay hydrated and slow down the pace when it’s really hot
- Be safe! Cars > Humans so obey traffic. Run with the team, a friend, parent/sibling bike alongside of you
- Never run alone! Run with at least 1 teammate and/or a phone
- If you are injured or sick, rest and seek medical help if it is affecting your stride and performance
- If you do another competitive sport, run but reduce the amount of time you run.
- Please try to run some on your family vacations. At least try every other day, get a sibling, parent or uncle to bike along side or run with you.