Mission, Vision, and Beliefs
Charlotte Catholic High School is an educational community centered in the Roman Catholic faith, which teaches individuals to serve as Christians in our changing world
Our Charlotte Catholic High School students, parents, teachers and staff Seek to be a community of faith that bears enthusiastic witness to Christ-Filled lives nourished by the Roman Catholic traditions of prayer, charity, and the Sacraments, always recognizing the pursuit of academics as a revelation of God's truth.
1. We believe individuals should model and integrate the teachings of Jesus in all areas of conduct in order to nurture faith and inspire action, especially in the areas of service and volunteerism.
2. We believe academic excellence is a priority as teachers set high expectations of performance while providing appropriate resources and academic challenges for all students.
3. We believe prayer, worship and reflection are essential elements which foster
spiritual and moral development of our students, faculty and staff.
4. We believe in cultivating a supportive, healthy and challenging environment which recognizes the dignity, needs and diversity of all individuals.
5. We believe opportunities should be provided for parents and the local community to participate in and support Charlotte Catholic High School.