The History of Charlotte Catholic High School

  • hide

    Charlotte Catholic High School is an outgrowth of an educational program that began in 1887 at St. Mary's Seminary, in what is now uptown Charlotte. In 1955 the school moved to a facility on Park Road (now Holy Trinity Catholic Middle School) and was given the name Charlotte Catholic High School by the Sisters of Mercy who served as teachers. In 1995 the school moved to a new and larger facility on Pineville-Matthews Road where it continues to thrive and be an integral part of the greater Charlotte community.

CLOSE