Sadie Hawkins Dance
- Saturday, January 27, 2024
- 8:00 - 10:00 PM
- Charlotte Catholic High School
- Attire: Semi-formal
Students are allowed to bring non-CCHS guests.
- Guest forms are available in the Dean of Students’ Office and the Front Office
- Guests must be 9th grade or older!
- Forms must be fille out and returned to Mrs. Danser no later than 3:00 PM on Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased until 4:00 PM on Friday, January 26. All attendees and guests must have a ticket to attend the dance.
As a reminder, the following is the CCHS Dance Dress Code and Guest Policy
- Gentlemen: Suits with a dress shirt/oxford and tie OR a sport coat, dress shirt/oxford with slacks, with or without a tie, is acceptable.
- Ladies: Dresses with spaghetti straps, strapless or halter tops are acceptable, providing that the drop of the neck does not show cleavage. Please ensure that dresses are mid-thigh length or longer, and if wearing a backless dress, it does not drop below one’s mid-section. Low cut dresses or those with see-through or mesh material are not permitted.
- If a student is bringing a guest from another school, it is his or her responsibility to make sure the guest meets the standards of this dress code. In addition, students must pick up a “guest pass” from Mrs. Danser in the Dean of Students’ office and return it by 3 p.m. on January 25.